over 15 years

Expert Mold Removal Services in Singapore

servicing residential and business properties

Where all your mold issues are eradicated. And yes, we mean eradicated.

We only use the top technology and only hire the most experienced mold technicians in all of Singapore to give you the confidence that your mold problems are absolutely gone.

Remember that some equipment just searches for 98% of mold strands, leaving your home vulnerable to the other 2% if you don’t know what you are doing.

Also, even the smallest trace of mold can re-bloom into another full-blown spread.

These two reasons and many others are why people all over Singapore are contacting us to eradicate their mold issues.

We are the best of the best and we only use the top of the line equipment. Don’t risk the health and welfare of your family, friends and business to anyone other than Mold Busters Singapore!

mold in singapore

Singapore Mold Removal

singapore mold removal

Mold removal is one of the most important things you can do to protect your family and your largest investment. Owning a home is a lot of responsibility and unfortunately, mold can find its way into places you may never even consider looking.

That’s why mold removal is something that the Mold Busters Singapore group are so trained to do. They know exactly how important it is to eradicate mold in your flooring, walls and ceiling and they have all the tools necessary to do it.

In order for mold removal to be successful 100% of the mold must be removed, not 99.99% or anything less. The reason is that mold regenerates upon itself.

So if you leave just a tiny bit of mold in a wall or floor, it has the likelihood to rebloom and cause an even bigger problem than before. Don’t risk the health and welfare of your loved ones, make sure that mold removal is a top priority in your home!

Got mold? Call to book your appointment today. +65-6286 3333